Monday, April 6, 2015

How to Put On a Furisode Kimono

Long time, no post!

I ran across this video today, and while I might make my own English-language one in the future, thought those looking for instructions for how to wear a furisode would find this helpful visually.


Auto-translate isn't working at all, but it's no loss anyway as Mom and daughter are just chatting about random stuff and not explaining anything about what Mom is doing as she dresses her.

If you have questions, please direct them to me on Facebook or Tumblr, as I don't check in here that often anymore. Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Thank you so much for replying! I could send you a pic, but I can't find you on facebook :/ Could you type me your name there? :3 Or you can juste add me, my mame is Sophie Ankoku on FB ^^

Christina said...

You're welcome! I'm over here:

The Kimono Lady
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kimono-Lady/128719443895129?sk=wall