Monday, April 12, 2010

The 100th Post!

I realized just a couple of days ago that I was nearing 100 posts on this blog. It's a pretty cool thing for me in terms of determination, because this represents 100 solid days of posting, no matter how tired or busy I was or how late it was at night. I have half a million projects I've started and wandered away from after a week or two, so this is a nice bit of proof that I can actually finish things! ;)

I'd like to thank all of my readers and followers for joining up and sticking with me! I hope to keep things going with another 100 posts, and make this blog better and better as I go. Please always feel free to email me or comment with things you'd like to see more of.

In the meantime, if you'd like to search past entries, here are some of the ongoing series I randomly add to. Just type them into the search box on the right, and thanks for stopping by!

Tips for Kimono Newbies
Common Motifs
Kimono Coordination
Book Review
Kimono on a Budget
Ebay Seller Review
Kanji Beginner

No comments: