Saturday, June 9, 2012

Big Announcement: I'm Moving Back to Japan!

Just over 10 years ago, I got off the plane in Japan for the first time ever. I had moved there to live and work in Sendai, and I fell in love with the city and the whole northern Tohoku region of the main island. My plans to stay in Japan for one year turned into almost five, and ever since I came back I've always held the country dear in my heart.

Now, several years later and after getting all the visa paperwork officially wrapped up, I am very, very excited to announce I will be moving back to live and work in Japan in the Tohoku region later this summer. If you follow my Facebook page, the Akita dog photo I put up a while ago was the hint: I'll be in Akita City, up on the northwest coast of the main island. :D

This new beginning is also a great chance for me to look at this blog and decide if I want to reboot it, tweak it, or maybe just leave the direction and feel as it is. Would you like to see more "daily life in Japan" sort of thing? Would you prefer to keep it straight up kimono tutorials and information? Would you like more photos? A mix of all of these things? Let me know if you have anything you'd like to see more of when I get over there, and thank you for reading! Wish me luck! XD

No comments: