Monday, February 1, 2010

Share Your Thoughts

Today's entry is my 30th: it's been just about a month since I've started this blog. I've enjoyed writing about what I know, and also the blog giving me a reason to go out and learn new things. I'd like to say thank you to those who follow my posts, stop by and comment. Thank you so much for visiting!

So now it's your turn: Please share your thoughts about this blog here or send me an email if you like (info atttt thekimonolady dotttt com). What do you like about it? What would you like to see improved on? What should go? What would you like to see more of?

It's always good to get feedback, and I'd appreciate any y'all care to give. My goal is to make this blog fun, interesting, a place to learn new things, and useful when it can be (how-tos, sales info, etc.). For you, how can I make it more like that?

Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: